Htc One

Stormy

Just ordered the HTC One i was really really torn between this and the Galaxy S4 but i feel the HTC is the better phone (been looking into it before either phone came out) 

I have decided to stay with o2 as i am really happy with them but i did barter them as i could get a 20 percent discount with vodafone through work but i am happy with what they have done for me :)  I have also gone onto their new system called Refresh which means i can upgrade whenever i want if i pay the phone off (normally you pay the phone and airtime both off to do this) 

So looking forward to getting it! Will be a big change as i have had an iphone for the past 4 years! 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shopped around quite alot and for what i wanted i couldn't get much lower 40 but i am having it at 37 a month :) 

Will also send my iphone off and get money back for that which im currently comparing the prices of on the internet the most ive found so far is £143

let us know how it is.

I have the HTC One-X+ which was their flagship phone until the One came out.

Love the phone does everything  I want. :)

It was very very close if I don't like the one I will go for the galaxy it's just I had heard the s4 wasn't a major improvement on the s3 either way tbh it's a whole new world to me anyway!

Refresh is for any and all O2 customers not just new ones so they have given you nothing there and an also a little surprised at what you got for your money....

600 mins same as me

unlimited text same

750 of data 250 less than me

£37 a month I pay £30

That £168 over the 24 months for less 

Don't get me wrong am really pleased for you but I will not be paying that much when I upgrade unless it comes with unlimited 4g.