5 Month Old Has Infected Tooth?

Hi my name is Sean, I bought my best friend Laya back in March when she was around 8 weeks old and now she would be almost 5 months. I am really concerned with her tooth. It looks really bad. I done the research and most people say that they are teething at this age and might bleed a little. It has come to my attention about 3 days ago and I am monitoring it very closely to make sure she is not in any pain. I really want to take her to the vet I just dont have that much money at the moment but if this is something very serious I can definitely find a way to get the money and take her immediately. Just wanted to know from the experts on this site you all seem very knowledgeable. Any advice is really appreciated thanks.

This is the right side of her mouth looks perfectly normal

Laya1.jpg
picture sharing

And this is the left side that is making me worry.

laya2.jpg
Here is my girl

Laya3.jpg

Ouch. Doesn't look normal to me - seems as if the adult tooth is growing beside the baby tooth...when it should push the baby tooth out.

I think you should get her to the vet. If you don't have pet insurance, now would be a good time to get some...

I am looking into VPI pet insurance at the moment. Any suggestions on other options out there? I agree it does not look normal her gums are not on that tooth where on the other side her gums cover most of the tooth. She doesnt seem to be in pain yet so I want to get her taken care of before it gets any worse. Thanks for your advice Elyse