A Happy Ending

ok so most of you know me and dyson by now but we wanted to add to our pack and give a husky in need a great home this weekend we was all set to go pick up a new addition then things just didnt work out so to say i was gutted just doesnt cover it but with some very kind words from andy and storm they helped us thru it then out of the blue yesterday morning gary ( keeonah ) sent me a message saying his daughter had had a puppy returned to her and would i like him because they wanted him to go to a good home but gary is around 175 miles away from us do you think that stopped us no chance we set off and after about 3 and a half hours we finally got to garys met him and his mrs who are fantastic people we met garys pack of 6 huskys who are very very cute then he took us to meet his daughter and her pack and to no suprise his daughter was a fantastic mum to her pack and a very nice person and that is when we met 6 month old KEIKO he is so cute and loving we just couldnt say no dyson got on great with him straight away so we brought him home it was a very very long day and a killer of a journey a total of 350 mile round journey but by god was it worth it he has settled great before we get to the pics i would just like to say a massive thank you to gary and his family for making us soooooo happy and for all there help. so here we go the pics give me a sec and i will add some from my phone

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant news Lee.

You've been up and down (emotionally) like a rabbits bum this week.

So glad it all worked out. :up:

thankyou for your kind words this weekend andy

I've been there, we had several pooches fall through before we got Darwin.

Almost identical in fact we'd been on the forum for about 4 months, Daughtry was still a pup of about 5 months.

When we decided to rehome another. Took us a month of Finding and losing before we got Darwin.

Like you it worked out in the end.

One more and you'll be sorted. :P

Are you going to give him a new name.

just for the info Keiko is a female japanese name. :P

hes lovely congratulations hun..

I second the whole taking time thing. I went through some awful time last year trying to foster and wanting to adopt a dog that didnt get on with angel and it got nasty

but now i have my baby aurora!

things always work out for the best x

hes lovely congratulations hun..

I second the whole taking time thing. I went through some awful time last year trying to foster and wanting to adopt a dog that didnt get on with angel and it got nasty

but now i have my baby aurora!

things always work out for the best x

thanks louise

The cats out of the bag now then Lee. Glad you got back alright, sooner you than me, that's not a nice journey at the best of times. Really pleased that Keiko is settling in, he really is a bundle of fun and certainly didn't deserve the previous owner that he had, but hopefully he's now going to have a good life with you. Jacqui had big problems with Patch last night. He was whining and whinging all night because Keiko wasn't there so he's getting some extra special attention today to take his mind of it. Here's that photo that drew you in mate.

GetAttachment1_zpsd090bdd9.jpg

Gary.

The cats out of the bag now then Lee. Glad you got back alright, sooner you than me, that's not a nice journey at the best of times. Really pleased that Keiko is settling in, he really is a bundle of fun and certainly didn't deserve the previous owner that he had, but hopefully he's now going to have a good life with you. Jacqui had big problems with Patch last night. He was whining and whinging all night because Keiko wasn't there so he's getting some extra special attention today to take his mind of it. Here's that photo that drew you in mate.

GetAttachment1_zpsd090bdd9.jpg

Gary.

awwww big cuddles for patch from keiko