P@h Vouchers

I have a Pets at Home VIP card & from time to time, you get sent vouchers to print off for various items. This month, it is £5 off agility equipment and £5 off a car safety harness.

I would have to buy it as it goes with my card but if anyone is interested in these, let me know, I can go and get them & post them on to you as I have no use for either but it could be something you're thinking about getting & would help a little with the cost. These are only valid from today to 11th June.

Does anyone else get these & not use them? Why not put them in here to share? Every little helps, so a certain famous superstore says!!

so, if when we receive our emails, we post up if we can't use the voucher & see if anyone else wants to take advantage of it, at least they'll not all go to waste

If anyone does want me to get one of the above items, post up here before June 10th

• 1 year later...