Newbie Here...hello All!!

Hello All!! My Name is Roxanne and I live in Cibolo TX, just outside of San Antonio With my husband and 6 1/2 yr old son. I was invited to your Facebook page from a friend of mine who I am actually adopting one of her Husky Puppies from. We are Anxiously waiting for our lil boy "Drogo...aka "Khal Drogo" to turn the ripe age of 8 weeks old so we can bring him home and introduce him to his new family.

post-10544-0-40411700-1369781135_thumb.j  Here is Drogo at 4 weeks old! post-10544-0-67149400-1369782282_thumb.j

Drogo will have 3 new Fur baby family members 2 big sisters and 1 lil brother..Minna our German Shepherd is 2 1/2 & Khaleesi (Our craigslist special/Rare silver Lab) LOL yea not so rare... She turned out to be a Blue Nose Fawn Pit!! SMH there relly are scammers out there and its sad. BUT God brought her to us for a reason and Khaleesi is the biggest sweet baby you would ever meet! We Love her to pieces she just turned 1 in March 2013!

post-10544-0-99708700-1369781226_thumb.j

And then there is LiL Riley.....He is the Oldest but the smallest. He will be 6 in August!! Riley is Sweet and lovable. I have noticed that he feels intimidated by the size of his sisters so he doesn't really enjoy their company as much as they enjoy one another. He would rather hang out with the cat, lol! He stays in his crate a lot and avoids any physical activities with the girls to avoid being trampled on.  Poor guy..BUT we make sure that he gets the special alone time he needs away from the big beasts! Riley will probably be the only small dog we ever own. Drogo is Def the last for our Pack...We will grow to adore these babies all of their lives! post-10544-0-53463300-1369782154_thumb.p

We do believe in Crate trained Animals. The fur babies enjoy the indoors for the most part (Its too HOTTTT In TX) But they also enjoy play time, walks, fetching balls..etc. Our Dogs are very trained. They know they do not belong in the kitchen, they go to bed on command, they know what Lets go Potty means.....they LOVE having their OWN space (Crate) We keep the doors open for them to go in/out when they want while we are home. BUT they are crated while we are at work and at night when we sleep. Minna the German Shepherd has earned trust to sleep outside her bed at night on occasion.

We Look Forward to Having Drogo lined up right there with them!!  ;)   :)  :doglick:   :pawprint:  

post-10544-0-70259600-1369782849_thumb.p

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, you have a great pack with awesome names. :)

We also have a white GSD "Echo"

post-1354-0-59133900-1369784664_thumb.jp

Hello!! What a handsome puppy and beautiful dogs. I live in San Antonio, about 15 minutes from Cibilo. :)

Then you guys should meet up for a walk :up:

Their Human Mommy posted pics!!!!  The Puppies Got a bath and they look So cute thought Id share....The litter of 7 was ALL BOYS. Mom is Grey/white blue eyes & dad black/white brown eyes. Here is Drogo nice and clean! 

post-10544-0-09190300-1369835122_thumb.p  

post-10544-0-74515100-1369835187_thumb.p 

Bath time with his brothers!

post-10544-0-58625000-1369835679_thumb.p