Well That's It.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick adoption update...We have to go to a matching panel before we meet Gage and that will be on 31st January so we won't meet him until February now :( His foster mum keeps us updated on how he is and sends us vids and pictures of him which makes the waiting bearable. We have been getting his room ready and had all of his bedroom furniture delivered last week. All 45 boxes of it!!! Gotta love IKEA :D We now need to decorate it around the boxes :S Can't wait for the day when we can introduce him to his Husky family. I'm still dying to post a pic of him but for safety's sake I can't. More updates as they come.

Thanks for the update, you know we're all dying to hear what's going on.  Can't wait until we get to see the pics although I can totally understand why putting up pics of a child currently in the care system isn't exactly a good idea. Can't be taking any chances after all the hard work you've both put into this.  :)