Im a celebrety ... Would you do it?

Marc

So we just been watching this Im a celeb rubbish that Sarah insists on watching every night and it got me thinking..

If I was some celeb that was just after a bit of publicity, could I do all these things they make em do?? And ya know Im not sure I could ... I mean if you take out the eatin things, just the crawling through stuff and having insects dropped on to you and stuff.... I really dont think I could do it.

So, you recon you could have a go?

eurgh!! Linda noooooooooooooo

no no no no no i have to mute the tv when they eat things and last night when they put those water spiders in their mouth holy crap!!!!! I had tears in my eyes and got goose bumps no thank you - camping is more than enough for me!

I could probably cope with the jungle stuff, but I don't think I could last more than an hour before I twatted one of the so-called celebs! With Ant and Dec, I wouldn't last more than 5 minutes.

Compared with spending a few weeks with Jordan et al, eating a few spiders would be easy!

Mick