Horrible black cats

Marc

Was in 2 minds here on whether to post this as a conversational topic, or in the swap shop for something a little less annoying.

We have a Black Cat called Bella. I used to think that it was a fairly pleasent little thing, however its now decided to gain a really annoying habit.

To put you in the picture, imagine me, sat infront of my 2 widescreen monitors and not being able to see them... Thats what my Cat creates. It sits directly above my keyboard, slap in the middle of my 2 monitors so I cant see for shit.

Anyone else have any annoyin pets they really dont like? Or just me?

sorry to sound big headed marc but u aint got an annoying cat compared to mine ,normal cat behaviour steal watever is lying around even the dogs food ,totally dislike said dog by fouling on his bed if freezer is left open for any reason dive into it like a maniac ,howl and hiss evrytime dog walks past and this is just one cat othewise known as psycho tink ,,if anything is gonna go wrong in the house its normally him at the bottom of it ,basically he hasnt got the brains to operate on a normal feline level im suprised he knows how to walk straight sometimes ,,so next time u think yr cat is annoying ill send u tink for a week and he will seem like an angel compared to tink