Music

yea andy I. Agree ( a little bit of nickleback ) but he played it non stop lmao

LOL that's Dunc a man of simple tastes. . . :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of everything. Rock/metal/punk/indi/house. Only thing I never got on with was happy hardcore, gave me a splitting headache!

Some staples include guns n roses, linkin park, green day, nirvana, oasis, garbage, pink, and as much 90s fromage that you can throw at me (olive's you're not alone, n trances set u free,anything by roxette etc....). Of course I'll deny all knowledge of liking these but I so do! Lol, particularly after a few vodka,s armed with a microphone. :)

A bit of everything. Rock/metal/punk/indi/house. Only thing I never got on with was happy hardcore, gave me a splitting headache!

Some staples include guns n roses, linkin park, green day, nirvana, oasis, garbage, pink, and as much 90s fromage that you can throw at me (olive's you're not alone, n trances set u free,anything by roxette etc....). Of course I'll deny all knowledge of liking these but I so do! Lol, particularly after a few vodka,s armed with a microphone. :)

wow me and you need to sit and listen to sum tune together great bands there emma

Music...what a wonderful thing. I absolutely love it. I worked at a live music bar back when I was younger and literally saw hundreds of bands, One of my absolute favorites is the Young Dubliners. I'm also a big fan of the original G n' R and "horror rock" 

Can't go wrong with any of these either:

Metallica

Rob Zombie/WhiteZombie

Suicidal Tendencies

Vast

Morrissey

KMFDM

Beck

Type O Negative

Muse

Alice Cooper

NIN

Marilyn Manson

Tool

Danzig

Grateful Dead

Alice in Chains

System of a Down

Tom Petty

Lord of Acid

My Life with the thrill Kill Kult

Nitzereb

ORGY

I could go on and on!! :mouthshut:

My list of music is over 20,000 songs so far that was before I added a whole heap more a few weeks ago haha

Mainly like rock, metal, grunge (if they still call it that)

Bands: Metallica (seen them live this year and oh man they were AWESOME! One is so damn good when live! I have every album of there's), Nirvana, Linkin Park (seen them this year as well), Disturbed (seen them live too :) ), Breaking Benjamin, Dragonforce and several others can't forget guns n roses and ACDC :)

Seems you mentioned spotify I might as well through out a mention of my brothers friends band lol there different not too bad. There name is Projekt Tile let me know what you think :) they have a Facebook page as well (iPad wont let me link there page though :( )

• 3 months later...

My list of music is over 20,000 songs so far that was before I added a whole heap more a few weeks ago haha

Mainly like rock, metal, grunge (if they still call it that)

Bands: Metallica (seen them live this year and oh man they were AWESOME! One is so damn good when live! I have every album of there's), Nirvana, Linkin Park (seen them this year as well), Disturbed (seen them live too :) ), Breaking Benjamin, Dragonforce and several others can't forget guns n roses and ACDC :)

Seems you mentioned spotify I might as well through out a mention of my brothers friends band lol there different not too bad. There name is Projekt Tile let me know what you think :) they have a Facebook page as well (iPad wont let me link there page though :( )

try a band called deadstar assembly diffrent but real kick ass listen to there song send me an angel

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like drum and bass, but recently I started listening to grunge - mostly Nirvana. Can't get enough of their music.

Other than that, I really like Breaking Benjamin. Btw, for any DNB fans I recommend checking out B-Complex, he's really good, I got hooked on B-Complex - Tundra