Ruffwear Dog Backpack

I just got this Ruffwear Dog Backpack not long ago, but due to some very sudden sticky spots, I think I best let it go to get caught back up. Thought I would check here first before I stick it on ebay. This is their newest pack, retails 130.00. Size medium. Comes with two water bladders and the pack is detachable. I've only used it 5ish times, not real sure...some thing like that. Will most likely come with free Ro hair, I'm sure a few will hijack regardless of how hard I try to get it all off...psh huskies. I was hoping to get 100.00 back out of it since it hasn't been used too much..but I do see some little dry dirt spots from somewhere. Are on very bottom and will probably wash off, but anyway I'd consider fair offers. 

Here's the pics.... 

post-8098-0-98552800-1367549806_thumb.jp

post-8098-0-23824200-1367549817_thumb.jp

Oh, doesn't he look so proud and handsome in his new togs :up:

Good luck! I'd totally buy it for Link if I had the extra money but between all the new collars and leashes and tags I had to get him to get him halfway caught up with Cloud and Yuki.. I think I hit a sticky spot myself!

Good luck! I'd totally buy it for Link if I had the extra money but between all the new collars and leashes and tags I had to get him to get him halfway caught up with Cloud and Yuki.. I think I hit a sticky spot myself

Thanks! Hopefully I manage out of it and all that fun stuff. Hate to part with it...but you have to do what you have to. *sigh* :)