Scooter / Bike / Rig?

How many of you run your dogs? What do you use? Do you have a preference for a scooter over a rig? Why do you use what you do?

If it's a scooter, what type? Have you tried a kickbike?

Just interested now we're running ours as to what other people use / prefer :D

Until very recently I was running 2 dogs attached to my mountain bike using a bikejor arm but have recently started using a Cudos scooter.  The scooter is lighter than my Bike but the brakes aren't as good as scooter only has a back brake at present.  I will use both depending on what I'm going to be doing

• Like 1

How many of you run your dogs? What do you use? Do you have a preference for a scooter over a rig? Why do you use what you do?

If it's a scooter, what type? Have you tried a kickbike?

Just interested now we're running ours as to what other people use / prefer :D

I use a Pawtrekker Scooter or a Mountain Bike to run 3/4 dogs. I much prefer the scooter over the rig. Every rig I have tried, I havent felt safe steering. I have the Trixie Bike Attachment for general cycles and then the wonder collar bikejore arm for running them up front. I haven't tried a kickbike, but I used a professional scooter that's made for tricks called a Boardwalk Mission Scooter. It was ok, but prefer the brakes and brushbow on the pawtrekker.

Stacey xxx

We have a scooter and a rig ....  I did start to run my dogs myself  but i m geting better as i do not have a good balance  .For sort runs we use a bike with a bikejorpost-1569-0-10481500-1367754006_thumb.jpMe with Vlad post-1569-0-55217600-1367754205_thumb.jpCraig with the  fur kids post-1569-0-93391900-1367754472.jpgMy Rig custom made by Uncle Peter  and with a special carrier  But i do still prefer walking  my dogs more safe for me

• 4 weeks later...

I have run as many as 4 dogs using a small bicycle.  I don't recommend it unless you have really good control.  I have a story about about an in heat, loose pomeranian, an 18 wheel truck, a major road, a bike trail, 4 male Siberians, 1 small bike and a middle aged man.  No point telling it.....

With 2 or more dogs, I prefer a rig hands down.  Even with a big team, I enjoy a rig more than an ATV. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...