Google Images And Your Dog.

Andy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've got a common Husky name then you might be mixed in with a lot of others.

If your names are more unique then they'll show up.

Also depends on how you name your pics.

If they are all dscn.2145 etc

then they won't show up.

If you've got a common Husky name then you might be mixed in with a lot of others.

If your names are more unique then they'll show up.

Also depends on how you name your pics.

If they are all dscn.2145 etc

then they won't show up.

Just a random fact here :) Google doesn't actually care much about the filename (and besides, they get stripped away when you upload it to the forum anyway). Google looks at the words and names that appear close to the image on the actual page. So if you include photos on this page, but don't have much description besides them, they have a lower change to appear on Google Images than when you have a text + name underneath it. So when I post a photo and name that topic "Wodak catching a tennisball", Google will quickly place the link between that photo and the name 'Wodak'.

I typed in my username on here and it popped up tons of pictures of my pack and also alot of pictures of other peoples dogs..pictures i believe i have commented on or liked!

LOL don't think that would work for me :)