7 pups for 7 people

Sid_Wolf

it was about a staffy breeder in london who has a litter of 7 pups and struggled to find homes for them, the mostly ended up going to her friends (and they were mugs)

she didnt really care about the homes they went to, tho she said she did, and didnt know any of the health tests for them

OMG I watched this the other night and was soooo shocked and taken back at what I saw!! The lady/breeder even said she only went into it to see if she could make any money out of it :mad: :mad: :mad: Grrrrrrrr!!

She also recieved an email from a bloke who was intrested in one of her pups asking her if they had all there tests done, hip & eye scoring etc... and she just didnt have a clue about any tests and nor did she show any care to get them done!

It really makes my blood boil when silly people just go into breeding just to make some more cash and havnt a clue on what they are doing!! Its really not fair on the Dog or pups as they can somtimes fall into bad health due to bad breeding, bad homing etc.....

I think its really sad cause so many Dogs end up having bad social probs through no fault of there own and this can give breeds a bad name. I was so upset to see a woman on the prog brag that she has her Dogs as weapons and is happy to say that her Dogs will go to attack children :mad:

Rant over.