Video Editing Program's

Hazza

Hey all,

I'm currently on a snowboarding holiday and I've got a go pro hero 3 black edition and really want to edit my videos and out some music I then and take out the back ground music, does anyone know any good video editing softwear at the min I've been trying to use video pad and it's rubbish can't play my videos want something worth while but not that's gonna cost me loads of money we are going to Florida in October/November so we will be using it then when we are swimming with the dolphins and when we go on the wwater rides Ect so any suggestion would be great thanks :)

I'm not sure what operating system you are using, but I use iMovie and Final Cut Pro X (both programs are only for Mac OSX)

From the link Andy posted, Lightworks is probably the one I would use out of the bunch. It looks very similar to Final Cut Pro X, my favourite movie editor. 

I tried a few on the link but my laptop(netbook) didn't want to run them properly, I've given the windows live movie maker another go, haven't worked out taking parts of the video out and putting different parts in I guess you can do that on here but just want to put bits of all the little videos in to one big one if that makes sence.

I've got windows 7 so it isn't the greatest, really want a MacBook but they are expensive haha thanks for the suggestions :) if anyone knows how to use movie maker, taking bits out and replacing them (if you can) would be great to find out :) thanks