I Had To Do It....

Sparks

should be a good phone.

As Dunc says rumour is that it's not the earth shattering advance that the SIII was.

Probably not much in it between the HTC One and the S4 just whoevers overlays and skins you prefer.

There is alot of difference between them, s3 and s4.... Not going to get into it now I don't have timw

Thats what we are saying m8 there is not a lot of difference if there is nowt wrong with the phone you got now I'd get a sim only deal till something better comes out there are some great deals out there could save a small fortune till you do upgrade.

My son as the iphone 4s and is dew his upgrade but because the new iphone 5 offers very little in the way of being better he is sticking for now and cut his bill ti £20 a month from £45 and can still upgrade when ever he wants to :)

Speaking of this...

I had my iPhone 4 stolen a week or so ago. I was thinking of getting the iPhone 5 (have fallen in love with all their apps), but I heard the Galaxy S4 is so much better. 

I love all the apps for the iPhone though...does Samsung have the same sort of thing?

- E

Speaking of this...

I had my iPhone 4 stolen a week or so ago. I was thinking of getting the iPhone 5 (have fallen in love with all their apps), but I heard the Galaxy S4 is so much better. 

I love all the apps for the iPhone though...does Samsung have the same sort of thing?

- E

Speaking of this...

- E

Your a girl prob best stick with a iphone ;)

Speaking of this...

- E

To answer your question, yes it does... And even more probably... Look at Google play store for all the apps you can get :)

So i came up to an upgrade.... I had to get the galaxy s4 :)

Comes around the 26th looking forward to getting my hands on it, sure ill mess about with it a bit, nearly break it haha

Have I made the right choice haha

Me too, I just upgraded from my iPhone 4s to this... should be coming through the post today :up:

OMG fighting talk @Dunc so early in the morning, thank goodness @Stormy is off to Turkey as I write.  Enjoy your new phone @Sparks, I'd be happy with your old phone.

Yes it was a good job i was off to turkey...... lol