:o

Stormy

Could of been a big compo claim there storm

Bet it would be classed as an act of god though due to the wind.......

Im a bit concerned still as if it unclips the other side it will be coming straight into my living room window...phone call i think!!!

Is there no way of moving it yourself

I have no way to attatch it back onto the barriers myself! Plus it is swinging around out there i dont really want to risk myself. I have rang and left a message so hopefully they get back to me asap.

They rang me back at 17.07 i said how its swinging about in the wind, exposed pole etc how ive parked my car further back or it would have caused damage to my car and how i feel it is dangerous. 

Yeah its still the same....

I hope you told them that you'll be golding them responsible for any damage to your property.  Also keep a record of the phone calls you make with times / dates as well as who if anybody you spoke to as this will come in handy if you need to make a claim

I hope you told them that you'll be golding them responsible for any damage to your property.  Also keep a record of the phone calls you make with times / dates as well as who if anybody you spoke to as this will come in handy if you need to make a claim

Aa yes i will do! I will be ringing again tomorrow.