Zinc-Responsive Dermatitis

So I've noticed recently Juno has started to lose some hair around her mouth line in the back and around her nose. I have some pictures attached so show you all. 
Does it look like zinc responsive dermatitis, or could it just be that its chapped?  I've noticed a few spots further up on her muzzle seem to be a little pinker than the rest, making me think that she will be losing hair there soon. I don't see her rub up on anything, and she is on California natural, so unless she's allergic to chicken and peas I doubt its allergies..

post-8755-0-87347800-1365708577_thumb.jp

post-8755-0-95073300-1365708613_thumb.jp

this is what Parker had,

Vet thought it was an alergy to the treats i was giving him.

So i stopped with the treats.

However i also swapped his food over to a fish based food, along with fish treats.

Cleared up nicely.

Good advice :)

Looks like ZRD like Aleu has and changing to a fish diet made no difference :(

Aleu gets 1 Zinc tablet, 1 evening primrose a day and if it's flared up, a wash with watered down apple cider vinegar on the affected area topped with sudocreme after.

Vet said it's working well :)

Stacey xxx

Yea I thought it was ZRD. I told the breeder and she's convinced its something bacterial/yeast or allergy related.  She's currently on california natural chicken, and it would make a lot of sense that it would be low zinc levels, since the only fish she gets is fish oil added, and thats not enough in her daily diet. And her paws! oh my gosh, her pads scratch my arms up to no end when she jumps on me, it's as though she has 10 nails under her feet  :huskyfall:

I thought about switching her to a fish food, but due to her hip pain, it's hard to find a reasonably priced one that doesn't contain grain, potato and tomato pomace. I found a mushers website that sells a product called Nutrazinc, and it's supposed to really help, I just can't figure out what the ingredients are in it

oh and did any of your sibes have any other symptoms besides the normal? Like joint pain or anything? I'm wondering if the reason for her pain is just due to low zinc, or if it is, in fact, hip dysplasia.