I Wish...

...things would just get easier! So I've been dealing with Zoey urinating on herself since the first week I bought her, which was November 4, 2012. I'm pretty sure she has an ectopic ureter (urine won't get collected into her bladder because either one or both ureters don't connect to the bladder) I just don't have $800 to prove it to the breeder, even if I did prove it she said it's out of her hands. Not too happy with that lady. I'm actually really effing mad at that lady because she is not helpful whatsoever with all of this..... But anyways, you would think that would be the problem since she has to wear diapers all day every because she knows to go out to pee and poop and she goes to the back door to alert us when she does need to use the bathroom. I am just getting so frustrated with all of this because I am spending too much money on diapers every week and I am just so desperate for a diaper that will work for her issue and I am trying so hard to make this comfortable for my little fur baby and it just breaks my heart she has to go through this because some irresponsible breeder. AH! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM INTO A PILLOW. :'( I just have so much more to say and express but AHHHHH @*$^%#&(@))%&%^&@*!@)%!!!!

Sorry to hear that, if you'd like a little comfort Ghost decided yesterday that he' going to mark the bed on which my mom and her bf would sleep. It wasn't like taking his leg in the air either, he stood with his back legs on the bed and on the ground with his front legs. Aside that he still can't control his bladder at times. This must be very hard on you, hugs. Xx