Peanut Butter??

Is it ok for dogs to have this?? I mean my dogs LOVE peanut butter everytime we make our selfs peanut butter sandwich we always coat a treat a piece for them in peanut butter and give them it...Is it ok for them to have it i dont want to make them sick or hurt them

Thats odd ive never met a husky that doesnt like it!! And thanks i mean i have always fed them peanut butter and when i just made them some treats with it i got to thinking about how they arent suppose to have wheat grains and this and that and it made me curious lol

Thats odd ive never met a husky that doesnt like it!! And thanks i mean i have always fed them peanut butter and when i just made them some treats with it i got to thinking about how they arent suppose to have wheat grains and this and that and it made me curious lol

I bought some organic stuff, and he won't touch it... lol. I don't want to buy the cheap stuff, cuz then us humans will end up eating it.

He loves cheese though... I try not to give him a ton of that. He also likes yogurt. So he gets that too.

Lol I have never tried anything else with our huskies only peanut butter because as soon as you open the jar they freak out lol

I bought some organic stuff, and he won't touch it... lol. I don't want to buy the cheap stuff, cuz then us humans will end up eating it.

He loves cheese though... I try not to give him a ton of that. He also likes yogurt. So he gets that too.

Mine go crazy for peanut butter!  I have even given them a peanut butter sandwich before too, but I try not to give them too much.  There are tons of foods that are good for them that I would have never guessed.  We also give them carrots, boiled chicken, apple pieces (except seeds-those are toxic), oranges(minus seeds). 

Balto loves peanut butter. We get him a doggy peanut butter that a local dog store owns because if you buy one then a local shelter gets one as well. Balto only gets the peanut butter in a kong (or ever) if we are going to be gone for a while. When he sees the peanut butter and kong he bolts for his box like there is no tomorrow