For Sale Dog Scooter

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you know you want to :D

I do tbh but i dont get paid until friday and i have camp caravan to pay off..... so if it doesn't go before then i will let you know as i may have enough but dont want to commit and you lose out on a sale before then :)

are you going to the meet on Sunday?

I will be there, or could have a drive over to Blackpool on Monday.....but as I said if Storm is wanting it I feel she should have first dibs :)

Well I will wait and see what Storm says, and then will get back to you about arranging collection if she no longer wants it :)

would be nice to come over to Blackpool, Mia loves the beach :)

Well I will wait and see what Storm says, and then will get back to you about arranging collection if she no longer wants it :)

would be nice to come over to Blackpool, Mia loves the beach :)

I do tbh but i dont get paid until friday and i have camp caravan to pay off..... so if it doesn't go before then i will let you know as i may have enough but dont want to commit and you lose out on a sale before then :)

Are you still interested ?

I cant Denise Robs hit someone elses car in the snow so probably have a minimum of 150 pounds to pay for the damage to that.. so i cant buy it right now :(

What a nightmare for you Storm :(

We are wanting it, but due to weather don't really want to drive over at the moment.....would bank holiday Monday or Tuesday be ok to collect?

Debs

Monday should be fine, we do have a transport run to do but i think thats in the morning :)

I cant Denise Robs hit someone elses car in the snow so probably have a minimum of 150 pounds to pay for the damage to that.. so i cant buy it right now :(

:o  thats all you need, not

I know it's not even alot of Damage but the women is being over dramatic!

She will have her where theres a blame theres a clain hat on :(

Monday should be fine, we do have a transport run to do but i think thats in the morning :)

That's great..... looks like there will be doughnuts on Monday :)