My Khloe' is about 5 years old, she woke up fine, and was howling her normal 'good mornings' And then about 30 minutes later she came inside after rolling her in dirt. (Which I've heard that to be an ego thing for dogs, its like perfume to them). I cleaned her up with a little baby shampoo & a wet towel and dried her. Then she was outside again, for a while, I kept calling her hoping she wasn't rolling in dirt again and when I looked outside the window, she was throwing up. Since then she has been pacing around the house and through the whole back yard in and out of the doggie door. She stopped and laid outside twice by herself in a circle and tried to relax (its also freezing rain outside very lightly, but, still its odd for her to lay outside by herself in the freezing rain. She's a mommas girl and is always by my side or sleeping under me. She won't eat. And she is being weird, its obvious she doesn't feel well as she comes to me for comfort but then leaves soon after to continue pacing.. I made a vet appt for 3, and its 1 now. Any idea of whats going on? Or, has anyone else experienced these symptoms with their huskies?

My other Husky, Skyler, is almost 6 and he is not eating and is stomach his making a lot of noises, I am sure he will be ok, as this as happened to him before.. But, I am still curious if anyone knows what either of these symptoms are from? 

Thanks so much :)

See my thread called Chula is Sick. 

My puppy is currently receiving IV fluids because she has some kind of blockage. She was vomiting and wouldn't eat/drink and whimpered like she was in pain. Lots of pacing and trying to get comfortable.

Good luck, hope your baby is OK and it's just something nasty she ate.

could they have eaten something that has been thrown over the fence in to the garden? Or have you any plants that they may have started chewing on that could cause this? There are certain plants that are a no-no for dogs

Make sure they have access to clean water too till you can get to the vets - keep us updated when you've been & good luck, xx

Welcome to the forum

Please do an introduction in the . . . erm, Introductions section, Thanks. :)

Now onto your problem with your pooches. . .

Sounds like they have both eaten something they shouldn't.

Do you have any plants in your garden??

Huskies will try to eat anything and sometimes we have plants and shrubs that are toxic for pets.

Do you take them to a local park?? Have there been any reports of Parvo in your area ??

Make sure they get plenty of water, but don't force them to eat.

If you are worried take them to the Vet.

I do a potted vegetable garden in the summer, but thats out of access to them. There is really nothing in the garden because it is the middle of winter here.. I got her to drink some fresh water after she threw up, and the only thing she may have eaten odd was fresh carrot sticks last night after she ate her dried food, but she eats them a few times a week and they never make her sick. Unless, maybe she ate Skylers out of his bowl when no one was looking and that was too much for her tummy to handle.. I'm hoping.. Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it and will let you guys know what the vet says when we get back. 

I had to take Vader to the vet on Monday for the same thing (kinda) he was still eating and drinking but kept throwing up and could not get comfy.  His was a upset tummy they found nothing else wrong.  Home all is well at the vet please keep us posted.  Hope she feels better soon!

They couldn't find anything wrong with her. The vet gave her a shot of cerenia for her nausea, which I guess helped because she is not pacing anymore and was able to eat. She is a touch letharic and sleepy now. I'll hear back from the doctor about her bloodwork tomorrow morning and be in touch. Thanks again for the support. 

A couple weeks ago Yukon was like that. Throwing up, diarrhea, lethargic and not eating. He was like that for about 24-36 hours and then he was fine. I was almost ready I take him to the vet before he got better. It must have been a flu bug Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk