Because I'm Bored....

Up to date with all orders, and have all fabrics in stock...

I'm offering 10% off all fabric collars and leads until midnight 08/03/13!!

Just use the code FABRICS in the voucher box at checkout, you can use this alongside the free shipping code aswell! :D

That's what I thought as well. I found a lead and harness I wanted but was waiting lol

From what I assume on the site, shes closing it this weekend. So I'm gonna order mine tomorrow while the good deal lasts! Been dying for some collars anyway! :D

I was if I had loads to do/wasnt feeling great, but im all up to date and feeling fine atm :D

That's great, you've honestly made my day! I just ordered the pups new ID tags too, and this can be Cloud's birthday present! He will also get treats and a trip to the dog park, of course <3

Ah man!!! I just bought leads and didn't get the 10% off! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is only for the fabric leads and collars Jason, so wouldn't have worked on your order :)