Diesel Vs Gizmo

Ha ha Molly!! That's a great little vid!!!!

Think you will have to get another husky so that Diesel has someone his own size to pick on lol( now there's an idea!!!)

Also,hate to say....but your garden is definitely looking more husky ish than the last time I saw it!!!!!

Karen.xx

:) :)

Ha ha Molly!! That's a great little vid!!!!

Think you will have to get another husky so that Diesel has someone his own size to pick on lol( now there's an idea!!!)

Also,hate to say....but your garden is definitely looking more husky ish than the last time I saw it!!!!!

Karen.xx

:) :)

He definitely does lol but no room in the house for another :(

Yep garden looks rubbish now haha, mums going to gravel it in the summer, supposed to rain next week so going to look even worse lol

He definitely does lol but no room in the house for another :(

Yep garden looks rubbish now haha, mums going to gravel it in the summer, supposed to rain next week so going to look even worse lol

Lol

Ahh well,that's one of the down sides of husky ownership!!

Goodbye green and pleasant garden

Hello gravel,slabs and concrete!!!

:)

Lol

Ahh well,that's one of the down sides of husky ownership!!

Goodbye green and pleasant garden

Hello gravel,slabs and concrete!!!

:)

Its her fault anyway, i keep telling her not to let him outside if no one is watching because he will just dig everywhere! Yet she leaves him out there for like half an hour lol, so its self inflicted :P

Its her fault anyway, i keep telling her not to let him outside if no one is watching because he will just dig everywhere! Yet she leaves him out there for like half an hour lol, so its self inflicted :P

Lol Mol!!

You're a basketcase in the making aren't you ????!!!

Takes one to know one!!!!

:) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

LOL - great vid! Thanks for sharing! :)

It looks like Gizmo really didn't want to be bothered by D, didn't he? Hehe..

Was wondering if I can use parts of this in my new 'husky trailer' I plan on making? More details here: 

LOL - great vid! Thanks for sharing! :)

It looks like Gizmo really didn't want to be bothered by D, didn't he? Hehe..

Was wondering if I can use parts of this in my new 'husky trailer' I plan on making? More details here: 

He doesn't like it if D starts the games but Giz will bug D to death to get him to play lol

Ofcourse :)