Easter Competition

Sarah

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all got discouraged after seeing what Abby posted. That thing is AMAZING! 

As how pathetic it is, I'd feel guilty for 'wasting' a perfectly good egg (I love eggs!)...and I don't have anything else that I can use to make an egg shape. Can I just draw it? lol

Almost done mine...just have to colour it.

Does anybody know ways of preserving the egg without washing off the ink used to colour it? I was told to poke a needle-sized hole in it and wait for the stuff to drain out but I'm afraid of breaking it - I don't really have steady hands, haha! Right now its in my fridge in its own separate egg carton, hopefully my housemates won't eat it!

Haha - I'd KILL them if they ate it!

I found this, but it sounds like something I would mess up. I can just see myself breaking the egg. http://www.ehow.com/how_8669833_drain-small-eggs-cracking-shell.html

Maybe I should have drained the egg FIRST before decorating it.. :P

I guess I'll have to sacrifice a few eggs as practice!

SIDE NOTE: By the way, decorating eggs is strangely amusing - would love to do this next year as well!

So.

I finished my egg and successfully drained it. I noticed there was a mistake on it, so I used an eraser on it and cRRRRrraaaacccck!

RIP Husky Egg #1. :(

12348653.jpg

On the bright side, I wanted to redo it anyways...I can probably do better.