Wanted - Dog Tag

Bings has a dog tag that has his name engraved on the front with a pawprint underneath and his details engraved on the back , his is red but I want to get him a blue one now instead as I'm treating him to new blue gear on payday , any1 know where I can find a similar tag? Got his red one off eBay but can't find one on there like that

timpsons shoe shops do them but i am not shore if the small shops do full range i got blue one for mine and thay do stuff on back cos i have my vets number on so if i cannot be contacted he can get help if he needs it try to find one of there bigger shops you will be surprised at range even sparkley bones good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I second etsy.com, they have great tags! they are a bit pricey, but a lot are really nice.

hehe I love all the customization! I just got a pair of tags from Fetch-A-Passion tags that are two halves of a heart. One half says Cloud, the other says Yuki. So cute :wub: