Site Update

Sarah

Hi All

Earlier tonight myself and the rest of the staffing team had a conference call about ways in which to move the forum forward. We have a few things ironed out and will be making some tweaks to how things are done over the coming weeks / months.

One item we are looking at are the forum rules.  These will not be changed dramatically however once they have been fully reviewed we'll let you know.

Over the last few days we've been inundated with messages from people and I'd like to thank you all for your support.  A couple of people have been removed from the forum that have asked to be and we're now starting a new chapter.

Husky Owners will not be closing it's doors you will be pleased to know, we've not thrown over £5,000 over the past 4 years at this place for nothing, and will continue to offer our services as long as there is a need.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel good about this forum. You won't find another forum that is as well run and as progressive as Husky-Owners. Marc and Sarah have put their heart and soul into this forum, and it shows. Rather than being stiff and resistant, this forum is proactive, resilient, and willing to accommodate change.

oh that is the best news I have had all week. Had a lot on so didn't get much chance to be on this week and had a mini panic attack when I read that it might disappear. You guys have put so much into this site that it just doesn't bear thinking about to lose it. Soo very happy that it is staying. Keep up the awesome work (please)