I'll Give £10 To The Last Person To Post On This Thread

Dunc

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> I'll Give £10 To Sarah And Andy And Marc And Linda And The Last Person To Post On This Thread

Is that £10 to each person or £10 split between the 5 (or possibly only 4) people?

Lol so funny how you all still on here look back on here me and Sarah split it £5 each lmao

I think it's funny how people can come onto an abandoned thread and try to win a tenna that was paid out at least a week ago...................Well stolen anyway :rofl:  :rofl:

Gary

I think it's funny how people can come onto an abandoned thread and try to win a tenna that was paid out at least a week ago...................Well stolen anyway :rofl:  :rofl:

Gary

stolen ??? Gary you was you was round the corner in a JCB you shouldn't of stayed there all night lmfao

stolen ??? Gary you was you was round the corner in a JCB you shouldn't of stayed there all night lmfao

Yes STOLEN, you plotted against me knowing I was round the corner in the JCB......ANNNNNDD.....You left me there all night freezing my cahones off while you lot were living it up.   Just rude. :doglaugh:

Gary.

Yes STOLEN, you plotted against me knowing I was round the corner in the JCB......ANNNNNDD.....You left me there all night freezing my cahones off while you lot were living it up.   Just rude. :doglaugh:

Gary.

northern rules :- keep the southerners round the corner anyway you should of been on duty that night gov lol

northern rules :- keep the southerners round the corner anyway you should of been on duty that night gov lol

Shouldn't treat me like that. I'm an adopted notherner, at least, that is to say,  I've been supporting a Northern football club since the age of 5. That should count for something. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Gary.