Playstation 4 Announced

Dave

I honestly don't get why either of them don't have playback I'd rather be able to play both instead of having to go out and buy all new games for them. But I'm not one to spend a lot of money on console games I use to with the Xbox but then I didn't find anything I liked so I went back to my comp games lol

To make money as per usual!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point that's all they ever want like they don't make enough money lol not like gaming is going to go out of fashion anytime soon

Lol i know! I have 2 ps3 games... does this mean i wont be able to play them on a ps4? I dont have a ps3 or a ps4 lmao (used to play on my ex's one)

Lol i know! I have 2 ps3 games... does this mean i wont be able to play them on a ps4? I dont have a ps3 or a ps4 lmao (used to play on my ex's one)

Unless they change there plans or don't say the ps4 has play back then no you won't be able to play them on it or unless they do what they did with the ps3 and bring out 3 different ones and have the most expensive have playback lol

We can already pre-order them here but for the amount they want I think ill wait until its released and drops in price lol (they want $899au not sure what that equals to there but I never pay full price for anything haha)

Unless they change there plans or don't say the ps4 has play back then no you won't be able to play them on it or unless they do what they did with the ps3 and bring out 3 different ones and have the most expensive have playback lol

We can already pre-order them here but for the amount they want I think ill wait until its released and drops in price lol (they want $899au not sure what that equals to there but I never pay full price for anything haha)

Atleast i do only have 2 games though i feel sorry for the people who have massive collections but they want the ps4......

Your probably right that they may make one with playback but charge the earth for it!

Atleast i do only have 2 games though i feel sorry for the people who have massive collections but they want the ps4......

Your probably right that they may make one with playback but charge the earth for it!

The big collection is us Arrh lol

They have a habit of charging through the roof for things lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well the latest is the the new Xbox will be an 'entertainment hub' and not dedicated to gaming where as the PS4 is dedicated to gaming...

We'll have to see what the new Xbox is actually like on the 21st May