Large Crate To Giveaway

Keanu

Can organise parcel force to collect from you but not till Friday - so if Molly can get to you sooner then I won't hold a grudge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do not get offended but as I said this is for direct collection only not for parcels and couriers-I had REALLY bad experience with them. Secondly, I need to get rid of it more or less now; when I was looking for a crate I got 3 free from various people at the same time lol Now I really ned space.

OK so nobody asked for address yet, so let's do it this way. The first to come will take it. Just send me email a day before you come to husky1010@me.com and I will send you the instructions. At the moment we have some snow in here but not too much and it is melting.

Sorry for the late reply Magdalena. Got home OK  although it got a bit hairy in some places. Thank you so much for the crate. My 2 original adults have claimed it and quite happily go in it at night. Didn't think they would take to it as these 2 have been pampered since the day we got them. Now I say "come on time for bed" and all the dogs go to their rightful crates.............RESULT :rolleyes:

Gary.