(Re)Introducing, Azzor!

Its great to see you again as well Jason! Hope that Nikko is doing well! (And perhaps a new addition I see, Yukon? Congrats! :) ) Azzor thanks you for the compliments. Oh yeah, time goes by fast and they grow up incredibly fast!

Nikko is doing very well, thank you!  And yes, I was going to tell you that in August I got a new addition as well!  Yukon is the complete opposite of Nikko LOL.  He is laid back California dog!  Not hyper at all!  Nikko, on the other hand is always ready to play and go on tons of walks! 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how much they change over a short period of time. :)

Now don't stay away so long. :P

Nikko is doing very well, thank you!  And yes, I was going to tell you that in August I got a new addition as well!  Yukon is the complete opposite of Nikko LOL.  He is laid back California dog!  Not hyper at all!  Nikko, on the other hand is always ready to play and go on tons of walks! 

Lol well it's always good to have a good mixture of the two! I guess it is true what they say, it is impossible to just have one! :). After I graduate and land a steady career, I'll probably look to expand my pack as well.