(Re)Introducing, Azzor!

Hey guys! I know its been awhile since I've posted on here and I'm sorry :(. I've been extremely caught up in both school, and spending time with my pup, Azzor! One thing I've found out, is that you guys were right all along! There really is no way to completely prepare for your new pup, until he comes home. It's been an adventure every day, and after almost a year (Jeesh already?!) My boy has learned Sit, lay, come, kennel up, and of course, kisses. There has been a lot to overcome, (we had a few issues with potty training,) But now that everything is said and done with, I wouldn't change the way he is for the world! We've both come a long ways since he first came home last May, but every day is a new day of learning. I promise, I will try to be more active now! Oh, And I know how much you  guys love your pictures, so I will post a few from the first day he came home, and a few updated ones as of recent. See you in the Forums!

~Azzor and Nick

(P.S) Somebody is a little camera shy, so these pictures aren't the best! ;).

Azzor AND Dad tired after a long day!

post-7506-0-39915100-1360213071_thumb.jp

Back in the day when he could FIT in my lap

post-7506-0-94317500-1360213076_thumb.jp

"Hey New Guy! Where are we going?!"

post-7506-0-83707800-1360213084_thumb.jp

His favorite ball for a couple of months.

post-7506-0-53117700-1360213095_thumb.jp

Dramatic Size change!

post-7506-0-49242100-1360213103_thumb.jp

"Ugg. You woke me up for what?"

post-7506-0-07537300-1360213113_thumb.jp

"Alright, I'll pose for a few pictures to show your friends."

post-7506-0-75358400-1360213122_thumb.jp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! It's great I see you and Azzor back in the forum! He has turned it quite the handsome pup! Kind of looks like Nikko too. Hard to believe its been a year though, it was a year on the 4th that I brought Nikko home. Hope everything is well! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk