Indi-Dog Sled Dog Gear

Sid_Wolf

I've just updated the website as we're finally doing ganglines aswell as harnesses!

Here are the new products available at http://www.indi-dog.co.uk/25-sled-dog-wear

Single dog line - for use alone or as a single lead section on a gangline. £5.50
DSCF1316Copy_zps1892aa02.jpg

Single dog dampened line - for use alone. £10

DSCF1317Copy_zps4db3e48d.jpg

Bike loop - wraps around the frame of a bike so you can attach lines to a karabiner. From £3
DSCF1324Copy_zps82f568b8.jpg

DSCF1322Copy_zpscb2713ab.jpg

2 dog+ lines and necklines coming shortly :)

We also do:

Custom fit X-back harnesses from £15
DSCF1236Copy_zpsfaa77e2c.jpg

Custom fit canicross harnesses from £15
DSCF1243Copy.jpg

Walking/jogging belts from £18
DSCF1246Copy.jpg

DSCF1244Copy.jpg

Edited by Sid_Wolf

Really liking the bike loop, might have to have one of these off of you in the near future!

It's very handy, I bikejor so use mine all the time, there's just no way to attach a karabiner otherwise!

It's very handy, I bikejor so use mine all the time, there's just no way to attach a karabiner otherwise!

See I attach the loop of my gangline under the handle bars at the moment, but this means any time I want to go out on the bike on my own I have to take the handlebars off first.

This is the perfect solution :up:

New harness design to replace the canicross harness (which was very very similar to our houdini harness)

I call it, the Trail Harness :D

Similar to an x-back but suitable for use where the angle of the lines is too high for an x-back

DSCF1332Copy_zps44502f9f.jpg

DSCF1330Copy_zps376898a6.jpg

Happy face!

DSCF1331Copy_zps0ac99aff.jpg

• 4 months later...

Great products Sid.

Question.

If you use the loo[ under the handlebars whats to stop the line fouling in the wheel ??

Great products Sid.

Question.

If you use the loo[ under the handlebars whats to stop the line fouling in the wheel ??

its down to technique Andy :) You can buy the bikejor arms (not from me though) but having used one I personally prefer to just keep an eye on my lines and apply the breaks if the dog is slacking off, so long as your line is tight you wont get it tangled under your wheel :)

its down to technique Andy :) You can buy the bikejor arms (not from me though) but having used one I personally prefer to just keep an eye on my lines and apply the breaks if the dog is slacking off, so long as your line is tight you wont get it tangled under your wheel :)

Cool Thanks Sid :)

New harness design to replace the canicross harness (which was very very similar to our houdini harness)

I call it, the Trail Harness :D

Similar to an x-back but suitable for use where the angle of the lines is too high for an x-back

DSCF1332Copy_zps44502f9f.jpg

DSCF1330Copy_zps376898a6.jpg

Happy face!

DSCF1331Copy_zps0ac99aff.jpg

I really like this, how much are they?

I really like this, how much are they?

there is a link to the website right hand side 0f the forum main page :)

Nope I think we've just been given a sneek peek of the new products and they haven't been put on the website yet.

PM Sid. She''l give you the info :)

the trail is no longer available as the design ment it wasnt suitable for all body shapes, i had a few back to alter so i cut my losses on that one! lol

the houdini harness is a good one for bikejor :)

• 4 months later...

Is this an inactive member now? I'm not around much myself to be honest so wasn't sure if I've dragged up an old post.

She's not inactive but she does have a child now and is very busy from what I can tell. You could try sending her a PM or someone else might see this and get around to answering.

• 4 weeks later...