Help!

I have a two-month Siberian Husky and I am worry regarding her eye problem. She always has 'muta' (a gummy secretion in her eyes). I had it checked with our veterinarian and he said that it's due to worms and he gave medicine and vaccine to my pup. Still, she experience the same problem. Please help. I will appreciate any advices/comments and thanks in advance for prompt replies.

The best thing for any kind of eye infection or mucus is WARM MILK.

i swear by this .....warm a little milk up and bathe the eye in it putting a few drops in the eye.

The good bacteria in the milk helps fight of the bad bacteria in the eye.

I use this once a week on all my dogs its amazing

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. The vet further advised me to stop my Sibe from munching things (well, she has the tendency to munch everything she sees) coz these are where the worms coming from (hmmm, I wonder if my scratch papers really do have worms, lol!). Well, since I cannot stop her, I put her in a cage for the meantime and bought a muncher toy (beef flavor) for her. Now, I really enjoy watching her blue eyes (minus the secretion). Thanks guys!!! =)

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. The vet further advised me to stop my Sibe from munching things (well, she has the tendency to munch everything she sees) coz these are where the worms coming from (hmmm, I wonder if my scratch papers really do have worms, lol!). Well, since I cannot stop her, I put her in a cage for the meantime and bought a muncher toy (beef flavor) for her. Now, I really enjoy watching her blue eyes (minus the secretion). Thanks guys!!! =)

Did they check her tear duct? sometimes a blocked tear duck can cause problems that result in gooy stuff in their eyes. I have heard the milk thing too although never done it to say if it really works or not.

mo