Clever Me :)

LuvMyKai

Looked in Kai's toy bucket today to find he had chewed a hole in one of his squeaky bone toys, ( dont worry, he didnt eat any of the plastic, he never does, even the squeaker was sitting next to the bucket in a neat little pile with the chunk of plastic.) Anyway so just as im about to throw this toy in the bin, i have an idea, so i get his dry kibble, put it into the bone, put a little piece of cheese into it and give it to a very interested Kai. It kept him occupied for about half an hour and i ended up feeding him his whole meal like that, putting it in and watching his throw, paw at and nudge the bone until he got it all out. Very pleased with myself, managed to make him a treat dispensing toy literally by accident and kept him occupied for a good while, seems he had some great mental stimulation aswell as hes now in his bed napping :)