Back Online - Please Read

Marc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it may seems as if some of my comments have been critical or sarcastic I had to admire a guy who can make the switch from one system to another in something like 15 hours. 

Like anything we've been used to this will take some getting used to and some of my comments haven't been "this needs fixing" but "I don't see / understand what I'm seeing."

All in all - good job Marc!!!  << now get back to work!! >>

I don't think it takes that much getting used to... Most of the same functionality is there, all is pretty simple to be honest Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yeh, but you youngsters don't get as set in your ways as some of us who are just a bit older.  Change is a bothersome thing, even if it's for the better and I do like this.

I think it looks great, fresh and eye catching. Love the pawprints on the blue background. Very excited about the little stars and circles next to the threads to be able to tell if you have posted in that thread or not  :) (i'm easily pleased!!)

See for that comment to stick you are assuming it wasnt broken. On 186 posts if you have only just worked out how to use the old one IMO that serves it as broken instantly.

Nah, wasn't broken I'm just crap with computers :headbang:. All credit to you Marc for being able to do what you do. I'll just spend a bit of time working it all out..............  Again :anyhelp:

Gary.

Nah, wasn't broken I'm just crap with computers :headbang:. All credit to you Marc for being able to do what you do. I'll just spend a bit of time working it all out..............  Again :anyhelp:

Gary.

Should actually be a lot easier to work how to do things on here. Newer members are actually part of the reason for the move to be honest as it could be complicated to do things on the other at times for people who had never used the software. If your not sure on something though just shout up

Oh dear, Bright light, bright light. Well this is different isn't it. I shall echo what a lot of others have said in that it'll take some getting used to. Only just managed to work out the old one as well. Whatever happened to "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Never mind new learning curve, sorry about the whinge but I'm just crap with computers and only just got my head around the last one. Oh dear, first problem for me. Just tried to add a smiley but it didn't happen.

Gary.

Gary, be like the rest of us - have a tinker, have a play, you can't break anything (so I'm told :redface1:  ) and if it STILL don't work - ask :lolman:   That's gonna be my strategy anyway   :P   and this little guy might get over-used too :help:  :whistling: 

@Marc I find the sign in doesn't work with Google Chrome

ie if you select sign in from top right of screen nothing happens

If you open sign in within a new tab it gives the following warning when trying to sign in using the correct credentials

No sign in name entered

Please note the sign in button works correctly using IE 9 as do the sign in credentials

Hi Lee,

Found out what this is. Your browser cache is picking up JS from the old site which is interfearing. Hit ctrl+F5 a few times and it will fix it. I had the same issue this morning on another machine.