Making the most of Jan sales!

Sid_Wolf

We will be making the most of the last of January! Starting from midnight tonight there will be an extra 10% off a different product every 24hours! The voucher codes will run out once the next one starts though so once they're posted be quick as you'll only have one day to grab a bargin!

7 different voucher codes in 7 days? I think so!

The first code will be posted at midnight :) (on facebook page if this place is down)

Right guys the 2013COLLECTION code is now invalid, the code for the next 24hrs is COLLARS this will get you an extra 10% off all 13mm, 20mm, 25mm and hound collars in the regular section (so not ones in the 2013 collection or premium designs)

Thats 20% off all regular collars for the next 24hrs :D

Sorry about the last code, i lost my internet last night so couldnt do it, so have left it until now (and will just go one day over with the offers)

the code for the next 24hrs is HARNESS, which will get you an extra 10% off all 13mm, 20mm and 25mm harnesses in the normal range (not in the sled dog range)

:)