Gone to the Snow Dogs Shiloh...RIP

I follow a group on Youtube and Facebook, Gone to the Snow Dogs. I'm sure most of you have heard about them. They have three beautiful female huskies. For the past few weeks one of their girls, Shiloh, has not been doing so good. And they could not figure out what was wrong with her. Unfortunately Shiloh has passed over the Rainbow Bridge either last night or this morning. I did not know her personally but it breaks my heart when a dog passes away. :(

RIP Shiloh you will be missed by so many.

:rainbowbridge:

I subscribe to them as well, and have followed them over the last year since I got my Nikko. It is so very sad about Shiloh. She was a sweet girl and will be missed. I have watched many of their videos, especially their “Fan Fridays”. I was hoping that Shiloh would pull through her illness, and she seemed to be doing better, and then yesterday she had was going downhill. I will definitely miss her on future videos.

RIP Shiloh