Do your's ??

xkillxpants

This week we went a walk now for some reason our husky always seems to find a small rat hole or rabbitt hole and digs like there is no tomorrow and make a huge hole in the bank or field..

Also do they all bury there food (Ie his pork pies this week) and then sniff the whole garden till they find them ?

Its cute i must say but he never gets the flamming rabbit so no free tea !

kendra loves digging we walk round a football field and if their has been a match she will run to the tufts of soil the players have pulled up and dig like mad and she has to pounce through all the long grass round the edge of the field but had to shout this mornin she pounced in the grass then a little robin flew out luckily got away x

hahaha sounds just like les he digs and then eats what he has dug up usually its just mud lol he has tried eating cement mix when we foolishly left it under the car port he somehow found it and dragged it into the middle of the drive and ripped it open! Oh and he likes eating sand too!! I just think he likes eating anything thats gross lol

lol, my 3 don't look for holes - they make them!

Gizmo is very funny when he is on a walk in the New Forest as he will look for a log or branch thats burried in the water and try to dig the water! It hillarious to watch!

Marley and Bandit don't seem to be so bad now for digging, they used to be but they don't seem to bother anymore.