February photo of the month

BlueWolf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably my fav pic of him - taken not far from where he was dumped by his previous owner (but a year later)

(I removed lead/harness in the edit - he's never allowed off-lead)

_MG_1888.jpg

We'd much rather see the unedited pic here. Edited pics are for the photoshop competition and the photo of the month shouldn't be favoured for those who know how to edit pics :)

We'd much rather see the unedited pic here. Edited pics are for the photoshop competition and the photo of the month shouldn't be favoured for those who know how to edit pics :)

How exactly you know if the pictures in RAW as I do you have to use Photoshop:)

@BlueWolf does it need to be a picture I have taken or can it be a picture someone else took? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I am not picky on that. As long as it's still your dog in the photo :)

How exactly you know if the pictures in RAW as I do you have to use Photoshop:)

That's more or less colour correction stuff. Know I used the term incorrectly but with photoshopping I meant editing pictures to include or remove things from the original photo, making it look different from reality. Not everyone has the knowledge to do that and I want to make these competitions fair for everyone.

I am not picky on that. As long as it's still your dog in the photo :)

That's more or less colour correction stuff. Know I used the term incorrectly but with photoshopping I meant editing pictures to include or remove things from the original photo, making it look different from reality. Not everyone has the knowledge to do that and I want to make these competitions fair for everyone.

Yeah U right.I just change colour etc coz is RAW, but dont do any add or remove thinks:)