siberian_wolf stepping down

Marc

Hi Guys,

Would just like to let people know that Amy (siberian_wolf) will be stepping down from her moderator position on the forum due to other commitments. Amy has far too much on at the moment with her business and trying to get her photography business off the ground also and although she has asked to step down on more than one occassion I have always refused to do so on principle that without her we would not have a forum.

For those who do not know Amy so much, look at the stats on the main forum. Amy has not been around very much at all now for near 2 years and is still one of the top 10 posters on the forum since the forum opened. This in itself is testament to the time and effort Amy put in when the forum first opened. I built the forum as far as the software goes originally. Me and dad were pretty much there as support to the forum Sarah wanted and showing Sarah how to run a forum, something which she had never done before. However Amy, with Sarah are what laid the foundation for the friendly atmosphere we have on the forum today. It was Sarah and Amy who built up the content, welcomed every single member and encouraged those members to stay. When you bare in mind we started from absolutely zero members keeping up that was a task and a half.

So, thankyou Amy for what you have put into this place. I know we will see you around on the forum anyways, however I hope this relieves some of the pressure on the forum for you to push on with the other ventures I know you want to make work. If you put anywhere near as much effort as you have put in on here I know you will make it work.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey she steppin down not dyin LMAO .. She is still here, just without the pressure. If I know Amy she will still be first to put in anything she can for this place, but now there is no reason to feel she has to.

Dont worry I aint going! I just won't be purple

I feel now without the pressure of being a mod as much I loved it, I can focus on getting know people again as I hardly know anyone here anymore where I have been inactive for so long! Its more fair to give someone else a chance who is more active than I can be at the present time.

I still love you all and will be around and maybe one day will be back on more regular basis!

Amy, you have done so much for this forum. Time for a break though. We will of course, leave the light on.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Mazz, youre purple!

Have been for several months. I think it is all the grape juice I drink.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Dont worry I aint going! I just won't be purple

I feel now without the pressure of being a mod as much I loved it, I can focus on getting know people again as I hardly know anyone here anymore where I have been inactive for so long! Its more fair to give someone else a chance who is more active than I can be at the present time.

I still love you all and will be around and maybe one day will be back on more regular basis!

You better stick around in some manner! You will be missed as a super mod!!! (And if it makes you feel any better, I hardly know anyone anymore either. Do keep posting when you have chance. Hugs and best of luck in your ventures.

You better stick around in some manner! You will be missed as a super mod!!! (And if it makes you feel any better, I hardly know anyone anymore either. Do keep posting when you have chance. Hugs and best of luck in your ventures.
I was reading through some old posts earlier and noticed how much fun alot of us used to have it seems things need livening up a bit and some smiles spready around :D

^^^ was going to edit the spready around but it makes me laugh lol

I was reading through some old posts earlier and noticed how much fun alot of us used to have it seems things need livening up a bit and some smiles spready around :D

i miss that :(

Our very own Lara Croft! You are part of the wallpaper of this place, you may not be purple any more, but you are still very much valued & are missed. Good luck in your new ventures & keep us updated with how you're getting on - I definitely feel the need for a holiday darn sarf for a catch up with you, Jamie & the furries! xx

You hav, done great things for this forum, Amy :)

You best not go anywhere or ill have to hunt you down in my sheep costume :P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I might just go somewhere just so I can see that :rofl:

:redface1: Ive been told :) Hope this venture make more progress than alot of the others did!

lol @ spready!!! hmmm maybe a good party would do the trick :bananadance1::yahoo: You never know I might drop me brain again ;) [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] will know what I mean

Our very own Lara Croft! You are part of the wallpaper of this place, you may not be purple any more, but you are still very much valued & are missed. Good luck in your new ventures & keep us updated with how you're getting on - I definitely feel the need for a holiday darn sarf for a catch up with you, Jamie & the furries! xx

:redface1: stop making me blush lol its nice to know im valued :D esp of lately! At the moment its waiting for funds as the photography courses are looking at costing about £600+ which I aint got at the moment, have bills to pay!