Two Canny Collars

Stormy

I have two canny collars for sale i just dont use them atall i have only used them a couple of times they are pretty much brand new!!

One is blue and a size 4 and the other is red and a size 3 :) I will get pictures later on :) £10 each plus postage.

I have two canny collars for sale i just dont use them atall i have only used them a couple of times they are pretty much brand new!!

One is blue and a size 4 and the other is red and a size 3 :) I will get pictures later on :) £10 each plus postage.

oh temptations lol mine.have boring black

• 3 weeks later...

very nice if you still have them friday i may have them depends if the wife says yes or not.

Hey :) I am waiting to hear from someone else if they wanted them today so if they dont then you can :) I see your in wakefield.. only 15/20 mins away from me :)