New Year Awards!! - 2012

Marc

Hi Guys,

We thought it would be good this year for us to recognise some of the contributors towards the forum who stand out in the stats from the past year. These have been looked at directly from the database itself and excluding members of staff so these are not picked by anyone which we thought would be a nice way of doing things :)

So here we are

Videographer award - This award goes to the person who has added the most videos to the site (includes all areas of the forum) - @SolitaryHowl

Photographer award - This award goes to the person who has added the most images to the site (again includes all areas of the forum) - @sutsibe

Poster award - This one I think is obvious however will state anyways that this is for the member who has done the most posts in 2012 -Storm & Angels Mum

Topic Starter Award - This goes to the person who has created the most new topics in 2012 - @aronoiiel

Joker Award - This is for the most new topics created within the joke section - @robke

I may well get more stats over the first week of the new year, however these are the ones we have for now :)

Edited by Marc

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

We thought it would be good this year for us to recognise some of the contributors towards the forum who stand out in the stats from the past year. These have been looked at directly from the database itself and excluding members of staff so these are not picked by anyone which we thought would be a nice way of doing things :)

So here we are

Videographer award - This award goes to the person who has added the most videos to the site (includes all areas of the forum) - @SolitaryHowl

Photographer award - This award goes to the person who has added the most images to the site (again includes all areas of the forum) - @sutsibe

Poster award - This one I think is obvious however will state anyways that this is for the member who has done the most posts in 2012 -Storm & Angels Mum

Topic Starter Award - This goes to the person who has created the most new topics in 2012 - @aronoiiel

Joker Award - This is for the most new topics created within the joke section - @robke

I may well get more stats over the first week of the new year, however these are the ones we have for now :)

awwww wow thanks Marc. lol I do talk a lot *blushes*