Getting it off my chest

Sarah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[MENTION=2509]HuskyHijinx[/MENTION] - I'm going to be attending a three day Husky Meet-Up in Illinois this upcoming May, so that will be my first try at a camp. I'd love to attend your Iowa camp September.. Yuki will be a year old by then :D I just love getting more and more involved with the husky world. It's the only place I can be husky-crazy without people giving me weird looks :P

@HuskyHijinx - I'm going to be attending a three day Husky Meet-Up in Illinois this upcoming May, so that will be my first try at a camp. I'd love to attend your Iowa camp September.. Yuki will be a year old by then :D I just love getting more and more involved with the husky world. It's the only place I can be husky-crazy without people giving me weird looks :P

Iowa camp is the third weekend in September. There are cabins available within two miles of the campgrounds and, of course, campsites within the camp. We'd love to have you come. PM me if you'd like contact information for a cabin. You'd want to book those now as several are already booked for the camp.

Iowa camp is the third weekend in September. There are cabins available within two miles of the campgrounds and, of course, campsites within the camp. We'd love to have you come. PM me if you'd like contact information for a cabin. You'd want to book those now as several are already booked for the camp.

if only it wasn't SO far. :( that's a longggggg drive for Luka.

Indeed people should certainly remember there is a husky camp in Iowa, and not only that if there is enough (and Im talkin 4 people maybe not 40) for a camp in your area, start a husky owners camp guys!! We have proved its possible, Iowa have proved its possible, YOU could be next! Iowa camp will only get bigger and bigger in the same way as ours has.

just wanted to add to all these comments.. dont listen to what people say because everyone wil have their own agenda. i joined this site yesterday and have been truely welcome. i have already reaked the benefits from this forum and throughly love the pictures and REALLY need to advice. this forum is great. remember if you have haters your doing something righ!;)

just wanted to add to all these comments.. dont listen to what people say because everyone wil have their own agenda. i joined this site yesterday and have been truely welcome. i have already reaked the benefits from this forum and throughly love the pictures and REALLY need to advice. this forum is great. remember if you have haters your doing something righ!;)

you're in starkville? :jawdrop: you're the closest member to me now!

@HuskyHijinx - I'm going to be attending a three day Husky Meet-Up in Illinois this upcoming May, so that will be my first try at a camp. I'd love to attend your Iowa camp September.. Yuki will be a year old by then :D I just love getting more and more involved with the husky world. It's the only place I can be husky-crazy without people giving me weird looks :P

Good, that's from "It's a Husky Thing" right? I think Jennett will be at that one also.

I'd love to go to the Iowa camp but i'd need a car that could actually survive the drive :(

You could drive with me, we're going together to the Illinois camp :P

Where is that IL husky meet Mobezilla?

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - MARC

Edited by Marc

I have difficulty reading the forum as I can hardly find old threads and navigating new threads is a knightmare. So cant tell where this outburst started from .

But please remember this is NOT the season of goodwill and nice loveliness but Christmas when family bust ups occur and divorces get started.

That copius amounts of drink fuel this time of new year rancour must be taken into account. So if you want to be charitable assume someones had too much to drink and managed to get to a keyboard. Dont fret or dwell on it move on .

Not knowing what a husky camp entails I cant comment other than keep up the good work.

You could drive with me, we're going together to the Illinois camp :P

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - MARC

Sorry but as per the rules we do not allow links to directly competing sites. This includes facebook groups etc. That one however is almost identical to what we do here and is direct competition. We promote our own meets here, if you want to promote that one promote it there.

I have difficulty reading the forum as I can hardly find old threads and navigating new threads is a knightmare. So cant tell where this outburst started from .

But please remember this is NOT the season of goodwill and nice loveliness but Christmas when family bust ups occur and divorces get started.

That copius amounts of drink fuel this time of new year rancour must be taken into account. So if you want to be charitable assume someones had too much to drink and managed to get to a keyboard. Dont fret or dwell on it move on .

Not knowing what a husky camp entails I cant comment other than keep up the good work.

It was conversation from the messaging system which was directly slating Sarah, from a few weeks ago, and over a few days. You will not be able to find them as you would not be able to see them. There are problems on this forum which is something I am looking into at present, however Im sorry but navigating new threads is the clicking of a single button which is visible from almost every page on the site, so a little lost with that comment.