Other animals/pets

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 3 dogs: Kuma my husky, koopa my pit bull and Tenchi my pekingese. Then I have 4ish cats, Achilles, Baylin, Caith Sith, Morticia and Salem who is a stray we are trying to get to stick around. Also have pet rats, Shinobi and Kabuki and some fish.

A Final Fantasy 7 fan I see. :)

A Final Fantasy 7 fan I see. :)

You know I didn't know Caith Sith was from FF7 until after I named him. :PThere's an anime I like called Magikano that has a pair of and yes I know this sounds weird haha) magical/haunted underwear that has a cat on them named Caith sith that talks and what have you.

You know I didn't know Caith Sith was from FF7 until after I named him. :PThere's an anime I like called Magikano that has a pair of and yes I know this sounds weird haha) magical/haunted underwear that has a cat on them named Caith sith that talks and what have you.

Oh my!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!! :D

We used to have 14 cats, luckily we got that number down to 5 kitties. We also have a rat, she's the best rat we've ever had! :) My aunt was also taking care of my dwarf rabbit for me but he died over Christmas. The vets couldn't believe he was 12 years old.

12 years wow - sorry for your loss though :(

Yeah Caith Sith was this cat character in final fantasy 7 tat rode in a robot cat if I remember correctly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is Coco, our chihuahua who is four years old this year. Ever since we got Rafeal he's gotten even more cuddly and loving. One time I was patting him while Raffy was next to the bed and anyway my mind drifted on to Rafeal and Coco let out a loud growl. It was as if he could tell I was thinking about him which I found really unusual :eek:.

Anyway something interesting to share is that we didn't pay a single cent for Coco who was still a puppy at the time. The lady (Mel) decided to give him away for free as he was getting rough with the other pups. We had never met Mel in person though she sent Coco to us and payed for the shipping and trusted the money would be sent back to her (which was of course), glad to know there are people out there like that :)post-9191-13586090055362_thumb.jpg