Other animals/pets

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 cats is all we have as well as Fenrir. We're hoping to get another dog probably a husky in a few years time to join Fenrir. But I think that's it for our menagerie.

We did used to have two standard Rex rabbits but they both died this year, we won't consider any more now that we have Fenrir as it's just too risky IMO, plus there are numerous rabbit hungry cats in our neighbourhood.

Really cool. If I had a cat with one eye, I would name him one eyed Pete after my favorite Art Teacher when I was in school. lol

Lol, he had both of his eyes when we got him as a kitten and my mum chose that name because it means something about the moon in my own language, he lost his eye when he was about a year old and some monster shot him point blank with an air gun, the bullet was closely lodged so near to his brain he could have died, luckily he recovered and is back to his trouble making self :)

Lol, he had both of his eyes when we got him as a kitten and my mum chose that name because it means something about the moon in my own language, he lost his eye when he was about a year old and some monster shot him point blank with an air gun, the bullet was closely lodged so near to his brain he could have died, luckily he recovered and is back to his trouble making self :)

Aww. I hope you guys pressed charges.

Aww. I hope you guys pressed charges.

Wish i could have...but still to this day have no idea who did it, got the police involved but sadly they couldnt find the person either, makes me so angry that that monster is still out there but i guess ill just wait for karma to punch them in the face!

Wish i could have...but still to this day have no idea who did it, got the police involved but sadly they couldnt find the person either, makes me so angry that that monster is still out there but i guess ill just wait for karma to punch them in the face!

Aww well the person will get what's coming to them.