Bike rack

Dunc

I've been keeping an eye out for one of these for a while, there seem to be quite a few that come up for sale.

I think I'm going to go with the roof bars option now though as the lights on my motor are very high and a bike rack would block them

I've been keeping an eye out for one of these for a while, there seem to be quite a few that come up for sale.

I think I'm going to go with the roof bars option now though as the lights on my motor are very high and a bike rack would block them

Think I'll just end up at the shop need one for the 27th :(

If opting for a bike rack try to find one that doesn't obscure your lights or number plate (not easy). I've been stopped in the past for this and was lucky to escape with a caution as it's an offence. The the bike rack obscures lights or number plate you'll need a light bar which will need wiring into your car if you don't already have a towbar fitted.

I am after a bike rack for the car must carries at least 2 bikes and a universal type that goes on the boot, don't suppose anyone as one that's collecting dust :rolleyes:

I have an extra bike rack, but then again I am across the pond from you. Although If I win the Husky Camp trip I can always bring it with me LOL

If opting for a bike rack try to find one that doesn't obscure your lights or number plate (not easy). I've been stopped in the past for this and was lucky to escape with a caution as it's an offence. The the bike rack obscures lights or number plate you'll need a light bar which will need wiring into your car if you don't already have a towbar fitted.

Thanks for the tip off I didn't think of that :(