January photo of the month

BlueWolf

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I think Yukon is the cutest little thing I've seen on here in a long time. Aside from the gorgeous eyes, just a little dolly! I also love Nikko's smile in the photo! @Jason Schrader

awwe thanks! Yukon is such a sweetheart and always gathers a crowd LOL. It is so weird because he is not your typically husky, he is a lap dog that always wants to be with me. He will follow me wherever I go just to be next to me. If I am sitting down he has to lay down beside me on the couch. And he would rather not go for walks, instead he would rather be curled up on the couch.

Nikko on the other hand....typical husky LOL. Full of energy, independent and stubborn, but I love them all the same :)

awwe thanks! Yukon is such a sweetheart and always gathers a crowd LOL. It is so weird because he is not your typically husky, he is a lap dog that always wants to be with me. He will follow me wherever I go just to be next to me. If I am sitting down he has to lay down beside me on the couch. And he would rather not go for walks, instead he would rather be curled up on the couch.

Nikko on the other hand....typical husky LOL. Full of energy, independent and stubborn, but I love them all the same :)

Luka is like Nikko LOL i have a feeling they would be goooood friends