Guest snowdog

welcome strider, and congrats on doing your research before commiting to what is a unique and most wonderful breed, they give you hours of pleasure and a lifetime of love, and also the occasional frustrating times, when they decide some of your most important items are there new chew toy, but thats what they do, and that is part of there charm, not at the time mind you, welcome to the forum, enjoy

. 100_2296_3_.JPG

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi scott my name is jill and i am an owner of a 18 month old husky girl, ur rite they are a great looking breed but like everyone says it would be wise to do sum homework first i never and found out the hard way how demanding they can be they can olso be very stuburn tia nearly drove me insane at the begining but saying all that they are a great family dog and can be very funny they have fantastic personalities and i would not be without tia now hope you find the dog you are looking for bye for now

Oh def sarah, i will be taking loads. Thanks snowdog and jill, yeah i understand completely, i have some books, this site of course ha. It might be months away before i get my pup as want to make sure i'm ready and the house is ready also most of the breeders are racing at the moment. I am thinking of going to a rally just to cover all bases plus that way i can meet breeders etc. Did you have tia from a pup Jill, but yeah i do realise its not gonna be a walk in the park and i know ill be tested but at the end of all hard work we will have a lovely pet and a new addittion to our family. As i keep saying thanks everyone for all your advice and knowledge and thank god i found this site

Welcome !!! Husky are great dogs and you love having one i was the same way when i didn't have the dogs. I loves wolves and your right the are the closes you can get from a wolf. My huskies i got from a breeder and i started with them as puppys man it hard work but it turns out you love them to death. I did tryed to adopt a full grown husky before i got my pups but it didn't turn out that way becuase he tryed to kill my cat so i had to take him back. It good to get them as puppys if you have cats lol and they turn out to be family. good luck with you i hope you get one soon.

Thanks amy, i'm just a big animal lover always have been and always will be, we had a couple of dogs when i was growing up and since then we have had cats but now my sister has our cats due to a few unfortunate events, now i have got myself about sorted with house finances etc. I have been without a pet for 4 years now and after seeing a few peoplw around my area i have fallen in love with sibes. I cant wait but as i have said i am most def not rushing into anything going to do it slowly and properly :)