Do not read if your eating!

Stormy

Lol this isn't really funny but it is and its discusting!!!! Anyway Shadow and Skye had chicken wings saturday morning.... then Rob decided to play with them both not long after eating! So they were running about etc..... anyway Shadow got extremely excited and even tried to mount Skye :eek: then he started gagging ... so outside i put him and he brought back up ALL the chicken wings he had eaten pretty much not chewed also.......

This is the discusting part... Skye then went outside and ATE THEM ALL :eek:

ewww skye you mucky girl thats gross but then saying that my two arent much better if ever ones sick they share it mucky girls lol xx

Haha brilliant. The title is not so good though I am eating my lunch at the mo but because the title tells me not to read this thread I couldn't resist it :) good job I have a strong stomach :)

Yes but i say do not read whilst eating so its your own fault for looking :P atleast i didn't take any pics :eek: lol

LOL mine does this too! Nikko rarely, gets sick, probably only 2-3 times since I had him. Yukon, though will get sick like once a week, especially in the car. But when I stop the car his "leftovers" are gone! He gobbles them back up as fast as they came out LOL.