1st Place At Elveden For Aleu And Grey!!

:clap::bananadance1::yahoo:

Words cannot describe how proud I am of the dogs :D I'm so over the moon.

With everything going wrong at the beginning of this year, I set a goal to run a rally this year. I am so proud that we have ran 2 rallies this year and made a 1st place position.

post-2703-13586082295146_thumb.jpg

None of this would have been possible without [MENTION=685]Sid_Wolf[/MENTION] and the work we've done together to prep the guys up for it. Aleu and Grey made an excellent team together. Here's a video of them taking off:

It was a 3.1 mile course and fair bit of up hill work that was tough, but together we tackled it well.

Sid's got a load of photos to share with you all, but as she was the photographer for the weekend, I'll leave that for her to share with you, but here is a photo of the guys taking off:

post-2703-13586082296236_thumb.jpg

Stacey xxx

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really struggled walking demon today he is now in run mode :D roll on the next event

The Christmas Trek at Dean the next one for you? I haven't got any others planned from now till then although I've been asked to go to another Elveden one on the 28th-29th Dec but I'll have to see how I feel with it being just after christmas.

Stacey xxx

Well done!!

And thank you again for letting me and my son come and meet Aleu and others, it was a big help in my research before taking the plunge!

Thanks

Mark

You're welcome, I think it must have been [MENTION=685]Sid_Wolf[/MENTION] that you had spoken to prior to the event. It's definitely great to see someone out and educating themselves on the breed and their needs before they get one. There are a fair amount of high needs for a husky, but if you can fulfill them, the rewards are amazing as I'm sure you saw today with the bonds everyone had with their dogs.

Stacey xxx